Thursday, October 11, 2012

Adding a Little Fall

Fall is my favorite time of year. I have always loved Fall. For one, my birthday is in the Fall (October 14th), then add in the cool weather, falling leaves and pumpkins and I am in heaven. Then last year Molly was born in the Fall - so now its the absolutely best time of the year.

Along with Fall comes wonderful oranges, browns, and yellows. And pumpkins, lots of pumpkins. Part of embracing Fall is adding some touches around the house to commemorate the season.

We keep it pretty simple, nothing crazy. But I thought I would share a few pics of our Fall flair.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Molly is obsessed with the vampire in the coffin and the skull. She will point at them and play with them for hours.

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment