Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Molly: 12 Months (aka ONE YEAR)

As many of you know by my sappy tweets, FB posts and earlier blogs Molly turned one. In the back of my mind I thought it just might not happen but alas it did. We had an amazing party which you can read about here and here.

I am going to wrap up my monthly updates and progress on Molly with this 12 month post. I will still post updates but no more official month posts.

Its hard to believe it all started way back when in December 2011 with her One Month old post. I almost can't remember her that tiny. Seems like forever ago and yesterday at the same time.

The past month has been a pretty big one around these parts. Our baby officially started walking and she hasn't looked back. I can't remember the last time I saw her crawl. And she has more of a run than a walk. She roams around the house all day carrying toys and stuffed animals. She loves to run around in the front yard. And the park is loads more fun now.

I am in awe of how much development has happened in one short year. Its amazing. She was a teeny tiny helpless baby who could barely open her eyes for more than 5 minutes at a time and now she is a goofy, smart, sassy walking little baby toddler. Wow!

This past month I feel like things have gotten a lot easier/simpler. I feel fully equipped to handle almost any situation. When we go out it feels like we are just two girls out having fun together. I no longer feel stressed, overwhelmed or anxious about anything we do. She is my little partner in crime. And we have so much fun.

To Molly, this past year has been unbelievable in every way and everyday we fall even more in love with you. I can't believe you can love someone so much but its true, its truly overwhelming. Time is flying by so fast and its all I can do to hold on to every little moment. We love you.

Untitled

Stats:
 Weight- 19lbs 1oz (20%)
 Height- 28" (25%)
 Head- no more head measurements (they stop at 1)

Wearing 9-12mo clothing and some 12-18mo. Still in size 3 diapers but about to move up to 4.

Likes:
Walking (more like running!) everywhere
Picking up her stuffed animals and walking them around the house
Playing with the spoons in the dishwasher
Chatting with herself
Going to the park (and general being outdoors)
Bringing book after book to Mom to read to her

Dislikes:
Going down for naps
Getting Dressed and Diaper Changes
Not getting food when she is hungry
Not being able to reach something she wants

Firsts:
Saying Dada
Tooth! 2 little front bottoms poking through (finally)

Words: Dada was her first word. She talks all the time but not catching any real words yet.

Eating: Going strong. This kid can put the food away! It amazes me how much she eats for such a tiny little thing. We are starting to transition to milk and off of formula and also drinking out of sippy/straw cups during the day and not bottles. An entire post on this to come.

Sleeping: Naps are a little off. I think we are trying to move to 1 nap but she isn't sure what she wants yet. Night time is solid - goes down at 8 wakes up at 7:45.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Vincents 4



No comments:

Post a Comment