Monday, November 12, 2012

Molly is ONE

It happened. Despite my best efforts to make it stop, time continued on and our little baby girl turned ONE on Saturday. I still can't believe we have a one year old. It just doesn't seem possible.

We had a great weekend celebrating and her party was amazing! I will do a post dedicated to her party later this week. Turned out I bit off more than I should have but it ended up being great.

In the meantime, just a simple Happy Birthday Molly! We love you more than you will ever know and this past year has been an incredible journey.



Coming soon! Birthday party, First year of motherhood, and a first year video!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOLLY! I'm super proud of you, Hallie (and Chase). I know this year has been quite an adjustment but just LOOK at her! You made that!

    ReplyDelete