Monday, November 5, 2012

Trick-or-Treat

Halloween came and went last week and it was a blast! It was Molly's last first holiday (did you follow that?) and we wanted to go all out. Halloween also happens to be one of my favorite holidays and I am going to thoroughly enjoy using my child as an excuse to celebrate for years to come.

Untitled

We decided to go trick-or-treating this year even though Molly wouldn't really know what was going on. Start the traditions early right! And with her new skill of walking it made it all that more fun.

We headed to a friends neighborhood that immediately took me back to my childhood. Streets were full of kids and all the neighbors were participating in handing out candy. And some houses really took it to another level with the decorations.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Check out this house!

Untitled

Untitled

A family of ladybugs. Featuring Super Gentleman bug!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Molly got a kick out of walking up to the big bowls of candy and picking something out. And she really liked going through her loot when we got home. We let her eat one piece of candy, a mini Twizzler. The rest is ours!

Untitled

Hope everyone had a great Halloween.

Next up: Saturday is somebody's first birthday!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through twitter and my daughter's name is Molly, too! Your Molly is a super cutie, and I totally know what you mean about the last first holiday, I'm sure I'll be sentimental with my Molly for that - in her case, Memorial Day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love finding other Mollys out there! Congrats on your lil Molly. And thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete