Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Let Me Explain

This is my first blog post so I figured I would do a little explaining. I have wanted to start a blog for awhile but felt I didn't really have anything interesting to say. Then I figured out that I didn't really care how interesting it was, it is kinda therapeutic. So I decided to just blog about my life. To start things off, let me introduce myself.

A little about me:


I am 24 years old. I graduated from school a year and a half ago(Boomer Sooner!). I have a pretty kick ass job in downtown OKC working at an advertising agency. I found a cute little duplex in a historic/eclectic/ghetto part of town. No worries, its safe. I have been in a relationship for 5 years, and I am totally in love. No, no ring. I live with my dog Paisley. She is a Border Collie/Blue healer/Australian Shepherd mix. So cute. I will post all about her some other time. I have a great group of friends, awesome parents and a quirky younger brother. Life is pretty good.


Pseudo Single:


I named my blog this because I live my life as a sort of single gal. My bf lives in Stillwater and our relationship has been "long-distance" style for all of its existence. I have all the perks of a relationship (love, companionship, someone to buy me nice things, etc.) but I also enjoy the goings on of a single girl (nights out with friends, freedom to watch my TV shows, Friday nights to myself etc.). I thought this was a pretty interesting thing about how I live my life. So the things you will be reading about in the future will be about my adventures and misadventures as a Pseudo Single girl.

So that is the gist of it. More to come...

1 comment: