Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Unique Opportunity

Yesterday I got a very interesting email in my inbox. It was a representative from Burpee Home Gardens, a company that has been producing products for the home gardener since 1885.



Burpee Home Gardens is starting a new line of products as part of a campaign called I Can Grow designed to help the next generation of gardeners succeed with their vegetable and herb plants. They were searching for novice gardeners (me) to blog about their own gardening experiences. The people at Burpee had come across my blog and offered me the opportunity to guest blog on the Burpee Home Gardens website and talk about my experience in gardening. Wow! Seriously? I thought for sure it wasn't the real deal. Well it turns out it was!

Burpee Home Gardens is sending me some of their latest vegetable and herb plants along with a new book they developed to help Chase and I get our very own home garden started. How exciting!

I will be posting at http://www.burpeehomegardens.com/blog so go check it out! I will keep everyone here updated and be sure to link to my posts when they are published.

Also check out the Burpee Home Garden website, it has great tips and advice on home gardening.  A great resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment