Wednesday, April 14, 2010

what's for dinner?

Alright, so this blog topic has been pretty much ignored since the first couple I wrote for the series. Well to be honest...our cooking has been really boring. We are both trying to eat well (diet) so it has been a lot of grilled chicken with a veggie. However, I LOVE the recipes I get in Real Simple magazine so last night we tried out a new recipe from the May issue.

IMG_2391

Spinach and Ricotta-Stuffed Shells was on the menu last night. While its not the healthiest (I did opt for light Ricotta, Parmesan, and Mozzarella) it was not super terrible. But it was delicious.

Prepping:
IMG_2393

Baked:
IMG_2396

Plated:
IMG_2398


More what's for dinner series to come. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing - I've gotta try it now!

    ReplyDelete