Friday, April 2, 2010

weekend plans

Well another weekend has arrived. They actually seem to be coming pretty quickly these days...that's always nice.

This weekend we have big plans down here in Dallas. It's an all out Easter weekend with family coming to visit. And not only are my parents and little bro coming for the weekend, they are bringing the entire OKC Thunder NBA basketball team with them!!

Weekend Plans:
  1. Clean the house in preparation for company
  2. Hit the gym to make room for weekend calories
  3. Welcome my parents and brother to town for their visit
  4. Yard work- yes I am putting my family to work.  We have some gardening to do.
  5. Thunder vs Mavs basketball game.  Should be a great match-up.  And rumor has it Chase and I got invited to attend VIP style in a suite.
  6. Easter!  We will be celebrating by cooking up a grand feast and gathering the family around the table.
I think that's it.  Can't wait to see the fam and have some fun!

IMG_1997
family picture from Oklahoma State Homecoming 2009



 

No comments:

Post a Comment