Monday, April 19, 2010

Wedding Craziness

As of today we are 215 days away from our wedding. While that might seem like a lot to some of you, that number is starting to haunt me more and more with every passing day.

A couple weeks ago we decided that we wanted to find someplace else to have our wedding ceremony. Well that has proven to be very difficult. And now we are also exploring other options for the reception as well. I just felt like all of a sudden I had the makings of a wedding I didn't really like.

So the stress continues to build and my to-do list is growing longer and longer and I am not crossing anything off. Ahh!!

If anybody has any suggestions for wedding ceremony and reception venues in Oklahoma City I am all ears!

4 comments:

  1. Capitol for our ceremony and RED Prime for the reception.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you looked at the Oklahoma Heritage Museum? You can do the ceremony and the reception there and it's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you checked out the Farmer's market? And I love the train depot by bricktown..

    ReplyDelete