Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Lights Out!

After arriving home yesterday from a crazy weather watching afternoon I was pleased to find my house lit up like a Christmas tree. That didn't last long.

After being home for about 15 minutes a large flash of lightning lit up the sky and then all my lights went out. Complete darkness. Paisley even had to eat dinner in the dark!

I read by flashlight, took a nap, and played solitaire on my computer before being consumed with boredam. My solution...a trip to Walmart! (I needed candles)

After returning home and fighting an intense fear of a robber waiting for me in the darkness I lit about 10 candles to light up my house. As I was lighting the last candle the lights came flickering back on.

The thing I learned most from this experience...I am terrified of the dark and the things that hide in it!



No comments:

Post a Comment