Thursday, February 19, 2009

What a Lovely Evening

Chase and I celebrated our 5th Valentine's Day together this past weekend and what a Valentine's Day it was.

Our evening was planned around the annual Addy's Gala, black tie event. This is the pretty in pink outfit I planned for the evening.

Dress- Forever21, Necklace-Forever21, Shoes- Target, Purse-Coach (not shown)

We started off the evening by exchanging some gifts.



I picked out a new skinny black tie for Chase to wear with his suite. I thought it looked very nice.



Then Liz and Kathleen stopped by for some photos.





Then it was off to the show where a series of events would occur that I still can't quite explain. I will let the photos do the talking.

Buck the Norm video playing for one of its several golds

Pounding it because we are kicking ass

KingRoy

So hilarious

Aww, happy v-day baby

The ladies

Double fisting

3 Golds Bitches!

Best of Show!! Go Third Degree!

Buck it!

Celebratory dancing

Raining Golds

An Edna's stop for several celebratory lunchboxes also occurred but nobody wants to see any photographic evidence of that.

And that was my Valentine's Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment