Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Manly Beard

For those of you that actually read this thing, I have yet to introduce my pseudo single other half, Chase. I am not going to fully introduce him in this blog but I couldn't resist posting about his beard.

In November Chase decided to start a beard growing contest amongst his friends. (All of them bailed out early, not real men) The contest was basically that you couldn't shave from Nov 1st to Feb 1st. Check out some sweet beard pics.





After being called everything from Santa Clause to Jesus he was ready to shave it off. He even scared some people in the mall when he tried on aviators and looked like the unabomber. Last night, er this morning, we shaved it off!



This is halfway through with the short beard and full gotee. Pretty nasty. A little too redneck biker for me.



After all the shaving was done I convinced him to keep the 70's stache. I don't know if I was inspired by the onslaught of 70's movie trailers I watched last night but this is damn sexy!



I am glad to have my boyfriends face back! Check out this awesome before and after shot.


Congrats on your superb beard growing abilities babe!





1 comment:

  1. A woman who accepts the manliness that is facial hair. Rare or fake? Lol.

    ReplyDelete