Friday, January 2, 2009

All I want for Christmas is...

So I am a little behind and yes, its now 2009 but I must do a post about the wonderful gifts that Christmas brought.

For the past 3 or 4 years I have wanted a Coach Signature Swingpack. But every year Chase says it is ridiculous to pay that much for a purse and I don't get it. This year, he finally got it for me!!

Isn't it beautiful?! Then I got a bonus purse! Chase had worked out a little deal and I ended up getting a super cute pink wristlet.


I also got some Christmas cash. With that cash I purchased The North Face Denali jacket I have wanted for several years. It retails for $165 but I found an awesome deal online and snagged it for $120 shipped. I also bought myself some matching North Face gloves.

I also scored a TomTom GPS for my car! It is so awesome. I get turn by turn directions to wherever I want to go from the soothing confident voice of "Mandy."


Those were my big gifts and I am so excited about them. I also got some really great CDs (The Killers, Death Cab for Cutie, Weezer and Kanye) Some of my other loot include salt and pepper grinders from Target, Target gift cards, tickets to see The Lion King, a new whisk, Christmas Story Collectors Addition, house shoes from The Gap, and much more! It was a great Christmas.

While I do love to get gifts, I also love to give them!

Chase has wanted a blue tooth headset for quite some time and after he researched for hours and hours online he decided he wanted the Jawbone.



Unfortunately the one I got was defective so I have to send it back and get another one. But he loves it all the same. I also got him 300 the movie and a pullover t-shirt hoodie that he looks damn sexy in.



I also gave some other fun stuff. A bike pump for my brother, an OU garden knome for my mom, a CD for my dad and lots more.

It was a wonderful holiday season. I got to spend a lot of time with friends and family. And, we even got a nice family pic for my parents Christmas card next year.



Hope everyone else had a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment