Thursday, January 22, 2009

Moleskine

One of my favorite things these days is stationary and journals. I love them.

Every time I walk into Barnes and Noble I am immediately pulled to the stationary section and more specifically their selection of Moleskine products.

If you are not familiar, Moleskine is a line of notebooks that are famous for being the notebook brand that Hemingway, Picasso and Chatwin used. That is not why I like them though. I like them because they have every type of notebook you could possibly need.

My favorite Moleskine right now is the Kraft Moleskine Cahier Plain Journal. I love this one because it is so soft and flexible. It has a really nice raw quality to it. It is also the perfect size for jotting down notes at meetings.



I also have the Black Moleskine Reporter Ruled Notebook. I carry this one with me in my purse so I can write down things I see in stores that I want, phone numbers, books I see that I want to read, etc. It is the perfect size and very classic.



The entire collection is very appealing, including the new mini's they have come out with. I really like these but they are not as functional because the writing space is so tiny. I might just have to find a use for one though.



Next time you are in Barnes and Noble check the collection out. You will probably end up finding a reason for buying one.

No comments:

Post a Comment