Monday, January 26, 2009

Working from home

The ice apocalypse has once again made its presence known in Oklahoma. While this one does not appear to be as bad as the last ice storm it was still enough to close our office and send me and my fellow Third Degree comrades home.



So now, my home becomes my office.



I have all the essentials...

Coffee


Computer


Heat


And Paisley gets to curl up on the couch and watch mom work.



By the looks of it I will be here again tomorrow. And later tonight I will be cozied up on the couch under a warm blanket watching the new show about Advertising, Trust Me. I just wish I had tuna noodle casserole like Kathleen.

1 comment:

  1. Working from home is the best. Jeremy just made me some hot chocolate and I just got CS3 installed. If we can we'll crawl over to your house tonight to watch Trust Me.

    ReplyDelete