Saturday, January 10, 2009

Organization to the max

I am a huge organizational neat freak. I must have things nice and clean and put in their place. I also like to have a well thought out "home" for everything in my house. An area where I would really like to take this to the next level is my desk area.

This is my desk area as of a couple days ago.


I already purchased on of the major elements of my remodel. It is a dry erase calendar. This is the centerpiece of what I want to do with that wall space.



Awhile back I found some awesome stuff in the Pottery Barn catalog that has become my inspiration for the area.




Because Pottery Barn is too expensive for my Pseudo Single income I want to try and recreate this working with my budget.



I am obviously creating a much smaller unit but I am taking the main ideas from the Pottery Barn image. I am in search for a matching cork board for the area. I also found some Peel and Stick Chalkboard Sheets that I am ordering to put on the right side.



I am excited to get this area all set up.

1 comment:

  1. I want to get super organized too. It doesn't come naturally for me.

    There are some super cheap cork tiles (like the ones we are using in the new diner space) at Target in their office supplies section.

    ReplyDelete