Sunday, January 4, 2009

Good times in 09

Wow, I can't believe its 2009! Incredible how time flies.

I hate New Years Eve. It is the worst night of the year. There is so much build up to have this awesome night out that is better than any night out of the year and ends with the perfect count down and the perfect kiss. It is terrible. No matter what your plans are, even if you made the most splendid plans, it will end in such disappointment. So this year, I didn't care. I didn't sweat making plans, I didn't get all dressed up, I didn't coordinate some super party. I just let whatever happens, happen. It actually turned out to be one of the best New Year's ever.


Purchased some champagne, had a few friends over to the house to pre-drink, went to The Sip to have a few drinks and count down with a bunch of strangers, kissed my man, somehow got a bar tab that was about $25 less than it should have been, came home and had some champagne, passed out. Perfect no frills, just stupid fun New Years.



So bring it on 2009, I am ready!

2 comments:

  1. that last photo is epic cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are crazy. NYE is ALWAYS the best. Planning helps sometimes but it really depends on your company. I've had a couple of duds lately but good thing yours turned out!

    ReplyDelete